Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday - Addis Ababa church and meals with colleagues

Today consisted of attending church and other gatherings with colleagues, along with packing for my flights home.  After church I took the Bryant family, with whom I am staying, and David out for lunch,. The meal for the six of us cost less than $40.

Then, I helped the Bryants prepare for the evening meal to which they were inviting 20-some people! A while later we went to the Neudorfs’ home for a brief afternoon visit which included cake and conversation.

Back at the Bryants, I worked on packing.  Soon after, the guests began to arrive for the big meal and entertainment via board games for those interested.

I will be glad to be home with my family by Tuesday afternoon, Dec. 16, after my flights from Addis Ababa to Toronto (starting at 10:40 pm Monday evening), and Toronto to Charlotte.

Kevin Warfel

No comments:

Post a Comment