Monday, July 4, 2016

July 4, 2016 First leg of my flight

It's been a while since I posted to this blog, but I'm now on my way to do another Rapid Word Collection workshop, so time to start this again.

Today I flew from Kansas City--where Anita and I were for the wedding of a missionary kid from Burkina Faso that we are close to--to Washington, DC. Tomorrow I am scheduled to leave for Africa, arriving at my destination on Wednesday.

In order to ensure that I do not put anyone I'll be working with at risk, I'll be using pseudonyms for people, places, language name, etc., at least until I know that it's okay to use real names.

I'm not sure if the internet connection I'll have while in Africa will allow me to post to this blog whenever I want, so bear with me as I look for ways to keep you up to date. One method that worked in the past was for me to email content to Anita and have her post it for me. We may do that again this time around.

Pray for uneventful flights for me tomorrow and Wednesday. The first one will be more than 13 hours long, which is a long time to be cooped up in an airplane.

No comments:

Post a Comment