Saturday, February 18, 2017

Friday, February 17 Return to Dakar

David, Tim, and I left Thionck-Essyl shortly after 12:30 in order to get me to the Ziguinchor airport in time for the 2:45 check-in. We traveled by taxi, since David’s Pajero was still being worked on. (I’m not sure that I have updated you all via this blog about his vehicle, but while it did run for a short time a week and a half ago, it soon died again and another part had to be ordered, installed, tested, etc. David reported to me this evening that he just got the vehicle back and expects to be able to drive his family to Thionck-Essyl in it on Sunday.) We stopped by the apartment where Tim will spend the weekend and said good-bye to him, then continued on to the airport. We arrived there at the appointed time, and I bade David too farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment